Monday, February 20, 2012

O thou art my love,

I wish thou wert here with me
but for thine safety run thy away from me,
lest thy be speedily dragged down to hell with me,
Dwight's constant bickering and enormous ego
would quickly crumble Lucifer's domain,
O that I might be with thine, our love eternal
For thou hath the face of an angel, beauty shining so brightly
may hast with thy here, we might end Schrute's reign of terror
If thou wert here with me, we might place his stapler in jello,
pop his fitness ball, or relocate his desk.
Surely he cannot withstand our love.
Wheresoe'er thou goest, I wilt follow
neither man nor devil can stop me.
People shall tremble at the magnitude of our love,
Bards will write a song about what we share.
O that I might be with thee.

Thine husband and lover,
Jim Halpert

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! Very well done.

    My favorite lines: If thou wert here with me, we might place his stapler in jello, pop his fitness ball, or relocate his desk. Surely he cannot withstand our love.

    Because without Dwight, there would surely be no Jim and Pam.

    ReplyDelete