Monday, February 6, 2012

Here we go

Dear Judge Harper,

I am addressing you because of a speeding ticket on February 7th, 2012. This is my fourth speeding ticket, and my driver's license has been taken away. I am truly sorry for breaking the law and take full responsibility for my actions. I promise to obey the law in the future. I am willing to go to defensive driving school. I need my drivers license in order to maintain my current work and school schedule. Please take my proposal into consideration.

Sincerely
Kenny Nelson

Dear Mom,

Hey Mom, just wanted to say hi. So pretty much I have been working and studying. College is pretty tough. Anyways, I might have gotten a fourth speeding ticket, and my drivers license might be on probation. Did I mention I love you? Cause I do. So how are things going back home? I hope things are going well!

Love,
Kenny

Fellow Classmates,

Everyone here speeds right? I mean who wouldn't, when your brother finally lets you drive his 450 horsepower Dodge Viper. That beauty is incredibly fast, its hard not to speed! Because of that I got a speeding ticket, which lead to my drivers license being taken away... that's a little harsh, don't you think? Everyone at one point has broken the law, my drivers license doesn't need to be suspended for speeding... I'm no felon or criminal, I have lived a good life, and plan on continuing to obey the law. Help me out here.

Kenny Nelson

5 comments:

  1. Haha. I like your mom one! Just avoided the subject as much as possible :)Sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dodge Viper sounds like a pretty sweet ride. Let me know the next time you drive it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, you got me to chuckle. :) Love the line about Mom, did I mention I love you...I MIGHT have gotten a ticket...oh, and I love you.
    And who can't sympathize with a guy driving a Dodge 450? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah way to keep the letter to mom short and sweet, and the did I mention I love you line works everytime. So don't stress you're in the clear with the mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how different these are. Its amazing the amount of change in your voice when your speaking to differnet people. The "Did I mention I love you?" is awesome. Well done.

    ReplyDelete