Monday, April 9, 2012

Blog reviews and so on

If I had to choose between posting assignments online through a blog or turning in a paper the blog definitely has my vote for several reasons. The first reason is cost. Posting online is free, while printing one piece of paper is seven cents. I know that doesn't sound a lot, but it adds up really quick, let me tell you. Second it is more accessible, and you can customize your blog to your own style. yay!

For reading everyone else's blogs I am kinda in the middle ground. I don't know if it really helped me improve in the class, but some of their posts were interesting and funny. Every once in a while I got a comment that helped me out, but most often I felt like it was kinda pointless. The good thing that the blogs did was kinda brought our class closer. It kept us in touch with the rest of the class pretty much every week, while if we were doing paper assignments we would have lost that aspect.

Overall I think the blogs are an improvement.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you felt that blogging brought the class closer together. That was one of my goals!

    ReplyDelete