Monday, January 9, 2012

All about me

My name is Kenny Nelson and I am a freshman at BYU. I am 18 years old and from San Diego California. I have three older brothers and a younger sister. lol now that that's over... I like all sports, but especially soccer. I like going to the beach, wakeboarding, wakesurfing, and skimboarding. I like doing anything outside, but I don't know about the cold up here in Utah. Guess i am still getting used to it. I do really want to go snowboarding or skiing though because I have never gone. I like hip hop and rap, and a little of rock. I like working out and getting big. I also like dating haha. I am a big fan of guns, and am currently in the Utah Army National Guard. I am currently at BYU so I can be in Army Rotc, and graduate as a Officer in the Army. I am currently on the BYU Army's Markmanship Team and get to shoot guns every week. Its really great we get to do cool things like play poker with guns. You put the cards up on the range, and you build your hand by shooting the cards. But we don't gamble anything haha. Anyways I like hanging out with friends and just having a good time. If you ever want to hang out with me just call me up. I am really excited for this semester and afterwards plan on going on a mission later on in the year. Well that's all about me, see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment